Health department closes Del Rio Food Store in White Center
From the King County Public Health Department this evening:
The *Del Rio Food Store* located at *10230 16th SW, Seattle 98146* was closed by a Public Health food inspector on March 12, 2010 at 2:30 pm for the following critical violations:
* Inadequate handwashing facilities
* Hands not washed
* Handling ready-to-eat foods with bare hands
* Cross contamination not prevented with raw meat storage
* Inadequate hot holding temperatures
* Inadequate cold holding temperatures
* Potentially hazardous foods at room temperature
* Toxic chemicals improperly stored
The establishment will be reopened once the inspector confirms that all issues have been resolved.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.